We've come to the threshold of the New Year-- let's harness the power of this time and make it meaningful! Come gather in sacred space with women and welcome the New Year with intention.
This ritual is an invitation to dive within to release the shame and judgements we have innocently and unconsciously internalized about women and ourselves. The archetypes of Maiden, Mother, and Crone will serve as our guides. Through ritual we will powerfully redefine our relationship and inner dialogue with these archetypes and bring their true brilliance home to our hearts.
Together we will tap into the embodiment of the Divine Feminine Rising at a time when it is so essential to support Her emergence through our own beings, healing, and empowerment.
Together, we will step bravely into 2017 as our whole, Authentic Selves.
Saturday, January 7th, 1:30 - 5 pm
Unity Healing Temple
158 Main St, Ste 6, Greenfield, Massachusetts 01301
(Above World Eye Books - Free Parking in Back)
Sliding Scale $30 - $65
** You MUST Pre-register. **
Space is limited so sign up early.
- What patterns of self-judgment did you learn as a young girl that you still carry to this day?
- What messages from the media and society do you have an inner struggle with (even if you know the messages simply aren't true)?
- Being honest, how do you feel about aging?
- What self-judgements do you have about your body?
- In what ways do you take yourself down with self-criticism?
- How could you step more fully into being the woman you most want to be?
- Imagine what could be possible for you this year if you were able to rise above your limiting beliefs and show up more whole and authentic than ever before...
- If you give yourself permission to really listen, what does your soul most want for you in this New Year?
- What dreams are you ready to manifest?
Come sing, dance, and feed your soul with sacred ritual. There is beauty here. There is power here. Join us!
Note: This is a word-of-mouth event. If there is a woman you know who you think would resonate with a ritual of this kind, please invite her!
I'm so looking forward to sharing this beauty with you.
If you have any questions, please feel welcome to email me:
meggie [at] soulcenteredlifecoaching [dot] com
What seeds of intention do you have for 2017?