What is Life Coaching?
So here's the amazing thing about Life Coaching: All the answers are already inside you. Truly. It's not just a cliche. What I offer is the guidance to connect with, hear, and follow your own inner wisdom. I help you discover and trust your own resourcefulness and creativity. I give you a source of compassionate accountability that keeps you moving forward with inspired action so you can actually manifest your goals and visions. I also come with a whole toolbox and medicine bag (I keep them side-by-side) to help you shift and heal whatever obstacles stand in your way.
There is magic here when you breathe life into the spark.
Light the fire. Transformation awaits!
Types of Coaching:
When we work together, you'll choose to do coaching in one, multiple, or a combination of the following areas:
- Manifest a Dream: You've been waiting and waiting for the right time. Or maybe an opportunity as suddenly arisen and you don't want to miss the boat. Or maybe fate has tossed a wrench in your plan and you're going back to the drawing board. It's time. This is where coaching shines! You have a dream. I'm here to help you manifest it. Complete a project, apply to graduate school, find the perfect home, plan your next adventure, design the class you want to teach, get the new job, etc. Let's do this thing!
- Nourish Yourself: Many women need a little extra help to practice the art of self-care. Whether it be a daily spiritual practice, dancing, walking in nature, creating time for your art, or learning how to eat the way that best serves your body-- self-care is essential to your well being. It fills the well from which you will draw on in all other areas of your life. If you are feeling depleted, this is the place to start.
- Authentic Relationships: Shift a relationship dynamic that is no longer serving you and step into a higher level of integrity with life-partners, lovers, parents, children, co-workers, and friends. Raise your awareness of judgments you didn't (or did) know you have and learn skills for clean communication. How you interact with the people in your life plays a huge role in your own happiness. You'll be amazed at the shifts that are possible.
- Life Purpose: It's so easy to get caught up in the "shoulds" and to-do lists and the 9-5 job (more like 50+ hrs a week, right?) that sometimes we forget to do what really sparks us. How does your heart respond when asked, "Why are you here on Earth? What is your passion?" Do you even allow yourself to truly answer that question- What is your passion? Sometimes life purpose and career are interwoven and sometimes they are two separate creatures that feed and sustain us in different ways. The Life Purpose Process is a system of self-exploration that helps you get clear about what your purpose is and how to create your soul-fullfilling life.
- Parenting: It's crazy-making, right? Who doesn't need a coach when it comes to parenting?! In all honesty, sometimes we need a little help to reconnect with the amazing souls who have come into our lives as our children. Our biggest teachers. Our motivation for becoming our best selves. Our source of exhaustion like we've never known before. And the catalyst for a powerful love like no other. Let's talk.
- Spiritual Development: What does connection with the divine look like to you? How can you invite more of this into your life? Learn how to awaken and cultivate your relationship with spirituality and discover how it can enliven and enrich your life on so many levels.
- Life Balance: Sounds like a joke, right? Our lives are so FULL, so BUSY. It's easy to get caught up in feeling like there is never enough time. Here we take a conscious *pause* and really tune into what your true priorities are. You'll discover the freedom of having options you didn't think you had. Relief is next. Then follows the empowerment of being back in the drivers seat of your life. So good.
Who is life coaching for?
My clients are soul-centered women who are ready to make changes in their lives. The desire for these shifts is awakened and alive inside them. They don't want to go back to their old ways. Rather, they are ready, so ready, for the next chapter of their evolution. While they may not know how to get there from here, they are truly committed to doing the work to make their dreams come true. These women are looking for support, inspiration, tools, accountability, compassion, humor, and guidance to aide them along the way. They are not afraid to look deep. They are willing to sit in sacred space and let the truth rise within them.
I meet with all of my clients by phone. I have consistently found this to be the most effective method. My general recommendation is to meet every other week. This gives you time to integrate as well time to accomplish the action steps you set for yourself. Sessions are 75 minutes long. I want you to go deep. That's where the real shifts happen. So, let's make the time and space for you to be really held as you do this deep and sacred work.
What Women are Saying:
"If you want a woman that can snap you out of the blinding bigness of what you have in front of you, Meggie will do this with ease and knowing that is seamless and energy filled. She will propel you to your next step by making it manageable and accessible with such direction that you will not even wonder what is next. Your path will be placed with your thoughts right in front of you like a map to follow. Meggie has assisted me in a loving, compassionate, uplifting way while creating a space that is productive, intuitive, and uncomplicated so that I can do my work in the world."
- N.C., Massachusetts
"When Meggie and I first started working together, I felt overwhelmed, confused, disempowered and afraid about my life and the changes that I wanted to make. Meggie has been a beacon of light, guiding my process. Not only has she helped me to break down my goals step by step so they felt more manageable, but she has also helped me to shift the way I think. Her coaching style is transformational as she has guided me to shift my limiting thoughts and to break down what thought patterns might be blocking my movement. All of this is done with incredible love, empathy and support. My deepest gratitude to Meggie for being such a light in this world!"
- B. D., Massachusetts
"During a stressful job search, I contacted Meggie for resume/cover letter advice. I did indeed receive that help, AND more importantly, I got some guidance on meditations that might help and ways of calling the best energies to me. After sending the application, I felt calm and confident. There were 200+ applicants for 5 positions, and I got the job! The actions I took were based on Meggie’s coaching, and I feel certain they were highly influential in securing the position."
- G.K., Maryland
Sign Up Now For Your
Free Breakthrough Session:
Apply Now For Your
Free Breakthrough Session: